Saturday 31 August 2024

20 Books of Summer 2024 Reading Challenge roundup

Well as the 20 Books of Summer 2024 Reading Challenge draws to a close.  I missed reading the 20 books that I planned to read, life gets in the way at times and we just have to go with the flow.  

Below is a list of the 10 books that I finally read, I have several others on the go but I missed finishing them 

Thanks to Cathy Brown @cathy746books on Twitter or X as we are supposed to call it now for hosting the challenge again.

1.  The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.

2.  Leave no Trace (Kat & Lock #2) by Jo Callaghan.

3.  Elizabeth: An Intimate Portrait by Gyles Brandreth,

4.  The Impossible Truths of Love by Hannah Beckerman.

5.  Lights Out by Louise Swanson (not a planned read).

6.  The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier. 

7.  Normal Rules Don't Apply by Kate Atkinson.

8.  The Push by Ashley Audrain.

9.   Midwinter Break by Bernard MacLaverty (not a planned read).

10.  A Gift for the District Nurses (District Nurses #4) by Anne Groves.

And there we have it.  My books that I read as the reading challenge this Summer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment