Tuesday 26 May 2020

The Knight (Endgame series #2) by Skye Warren

32703119. sy475

From Goodreads

The power of pleasure ….

Gabriel Miller took everything from me. My family. My innocence. My home. The only thing I have left is the determination to get back what's mine.

He thinks he's beaten me. He thinks he's won. What he doesn't realize is that every pawn has the chance to become a queen.

And the game has only just begun.      

My thoughts

I gave this a 4 stars or 8/10.  This is the second in the Endgame trilogy.

It's almost 3 years ago since I read this book and I really enjoyed the journey between Gabriel and Avery. This was a series that sucked me in at the time. I still have copies of the trilogy on my Kindle and I might be tempted to read them again at some point.

If you're looking for a trilogy to read then I can recommend this one, but please be aware that there's quite a lot of sexual content in them. Hence, they may not be to everybody's taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment