Saturday 25 February 2017

Confessions of a Wedding Planner (Bliss Series Book One) by Michelle Jo Quinn

30843683

From Goodreads

He may be the best man, but he’s the worst man for her…

Wedding planner, Veronica Soto-Stewart believes everyone deserves a fairy tale wedding–even her ex-boyfriend and his new fiancée. Unable to refuse his request, she finds herself creating the most magical event for the perfect couple.

But nothing is ever perfect…

Especially when Levi Laurent, the best man, is doing everything to get into her pants. Veronica wants nothing to do with the rich, sexy, irresistible playboy.

Can Levi convince Veronica that her own fairy tale is closer than she thinks and not all happily ever afters can be planned?

* Standalone book
* No cliff hangers
* No cheating
* Tons of laughs

My thoughts

I gave this an 8/10 or 4 stars. This was a freebie e-book via Bookbub.

It's been some time since I read a book that made me smile when I picked it up, this book fit that bill nicely. I was completely engrossed in the story and the lives of all the characters.

I loved the relationships between them all, how certain secrets were revealed about them all at different times as you kept reading. I so wanted Nica and Levi to get together you could tell that it was certainly a case of opposites attracting.

The story could have done with some better proof reading in my opinion, but this didn't detract away from my enjoyment of the story at all.

This can be read as a standalone book, but I've just bought the second in the series ~ The Bachelor's Proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment