Thursday 28 January 2021

2021 Reading Challenge #2

 

This is the second of two 2021 Reading Challenges that I am planning to read.  I am not sure where I saw this one and I saved the photo of it, but failed at jotting down where it came from.  I will be back to update with the source if I ever find out where it came from.

ETA

This reading challenge has been set by the Author Debbie Macomber on Twitter.

2021 Reading Challenge

January ~ Queen's Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle (READ).
February ~  (set in County I live) Love and Marriage (Northern Lives 2) by Margaret Thornton (READ).
March ~ The Seven Imperfect Rules of Elvira Carr by Frances Maynard (currently reading).
April ~ Seven Perfect Things by Catherine Ryan Hyde.
May ~ Love in Lockdown by Chloe James.
June ~ Mismatched in Manhattan by Tash Skilton.
July ~ Saving the World ~ Women: The Twenty First Century's Factor for Change by Paola Diana. 
August ~ The Vegetarian by Han Kang.
September ~ Debt Inheritance (Indebted Book #1) by Pepper Winters.
October ~ All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.
November ~ A Gift for the District Nurses (District Nurses #4) by Annie Groves.
December ~ Jingle all the Way by Debbie Macomber.


No comments:

Post a Comment