Friday 1 January 2021

2020 Reading Stats

Happy New Year everyone.

As we begin the start of a new year and decade, I like to look back on what I read statistically in the previous year.

For anyone who is interested in things like this, here are my statistic results for 2020.

Books read: 85.  Of those 79 were fiction and 6 were non fiction.

Total pages read: 25,616.

Longest book: The Burning Chambers by Kate Mosse (585 pages)

Shortest book: An Indelible Day by Carlos Marques (19 pages)

Average rating: 7.22/10 or 3.61 stars.

I set my Goodreads 2020 Reading Challenge at 85 and I managed to reach my target.

The book that I enjoyed reading the most was Below the Big Blue Sky by Anna McPartlin.

I wonder what 2021 has in store for me reading wise, I am sure that I will find out soon though.

Happy reading in 2021 everyone and thanks for your interest in my blog post. xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment