Tuesday 8 December 2020

Afraid of the Christmas Lights: An anthology of Crime Stories (Afraid of the Light #2) by Various Authors

From Goodreads

Festive Shorts from some of the Biggest Stars in Crime Fiction.
My thoughts
I gave this a 4 stars or 8/10.
This was a great selection of festive stories all with a crime theme.  The stories were written by some well known crime writers including: Mark Billingham,    
 (Goodreads Author),
 
 (Goodreads Author),
   
 (Goodreads Author),
 
 (Goodreads Author),
 
 (Goodreads Author),
  
 (Goodreads Author),
 
 (Goodreads Author),
  
 (Goodreads Author),
  
 (Goodreads Author),
 
 (Goodreads Author),
 
 (Goodreads Author).
I bought this ebook from Amazon the profits from the book are being used to support frontline domestic abuse victims.
I really enjoyed the stories and it's the sort of book that you can dip in and out of at random.  I binge read them though and as usual was reading more than one book at once.
I can thoroughly recommend them and why not grab a copy to help support this worthy cause at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment