Saturday 15 December 2018

The Smartest Giant in Town by Julia Donaldson, illustrations by Alex Scheffler

928967

From Goodreads

George wished he wasn't the scruffiest giant in town.

So, one day, he sees a shop selling giant-size clothes, he decides it's time for a new look. With smart trousers, a smart shirt, stripy tie and shiny shoes, George is a new giant.

But on his way home, he meets various animals who desperately need his help ... and his clothes!


My thoughts

I read this to my granddaughter as a bedtime story. I gave it a 10/10 or 5 stars.

The story and the illustrations were lovely and the moral of the story was fab. It proves that by showing kindness to others, that kindness will be returned to you. A lovely moral to the story and my granddaughter enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment