Tuesday 28 February 2017

Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis #1) by Jenna Jacob

16153448

From Goodreads.

Haunted for years by dreams of a savage, amber eyed Dominant with lips so enticing my soul ached in frustration and lust. None of the Dominants at Genesis, my local BDSM club ever stirred me in such blistering ways. While I tried to fill my submissive desires vicariously through interactions at the club, I attempted to convince myself it was enough. But it wasn’t. My dream Dom made certain I hungered for more.

Forced beyond what I could bear, my passion and frustration exploded. I threw in the towel, determined to stop chasing a dream and gave up completely on finding submissive surrender. But fate intervened when two gunshots split the night. Forced to confront my desires and insecurities, I was shocked to realize that my dreams may have held a deeper meaning. Were they compelling me to finally embrace my submission?  

My thoughts.

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF EASILY OFFENDED BY SEXUAL AND EROTIC SCENES.

This is the first story that I have read by Jenna Jacob, I doubt that I would have found her had I not chosen this book as a freebie via Bookbub.

Whilst, this is an erotic read and contains some explicit scenes between people of the same sex, people of the opposite sex and multiple people it's not overly gratuitous and full of them.

Jenna Jacob has written a more character driven story that primarily takes place in a fetish club for people that like to dominate and for others who like to be dominated.

Emerald (aka as Julianna) is a submissive, it's a lifestyle that she enjoys. She lacks a partner of her own, a dominant male to take charge of her. Her dreams however, fulfil her needs as she has recurrent dreams about the same dominant male. There is only one problem he only exists in her dreams or does he?

Looking forward to reading more by this Author. I gave this story an 8/10 or 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment