Wednesday, 6 August 2014
Crossing the Line by Megan Hart
5 Rules for Sexy Play in the Workplace!
1. Know the company policy;—You just got an opportunity to finally snag that sweet corner office. The last thing you need is a wicked distraction....
2. Don't date your boss--Sure, Jamison Wolfe has a smile that could send a woman into instant orgasmic joy. But more important, he's your strict, control-freakish boss. Your hot, sexy, control-freakish boss.
3. Keep PDA out of the office--Okay, so you slipped up. Once. It was just the temptation of having Jamison at your complete naked mercy.
4. Prepare for the worst--This can't go anywhere. You know it, he knows it. So why stop now?
5. Be discreet--Even when it gets more intense. Even when you push every limit you both possess...
This is a very quick read. An interesting take on the usual erotic stories as the female is the more dominant of the two in this one.
To be honest as it's not that long there isn't a lot that can be said about it. I did enjoy the relationship between Caite and her boss Jamison. It was nice to see the male lead takng a more submissive role than usual.
The erotic scenes aren't overly erotic and if you're looking for lots of erotic action perhaps this isn't one to pick up. I would have liked it to have been longer, so that we could've had a better insight into their relationship.
This is a Cosmo Hot Read that I gave a 4/10. Thanks to NetGalley and the Publishers for a copy of this in exchange for an honest review.
Megan Hart is a prolific writer in this genre and I might look out some of her other stories in the future.