Monday, 23 February 2015

World Book Night 2015


World Book Night

I am really pleased to have been chosen again to be a WBN giver.  My book of choice that I am giving away is When God was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman.

8874743

I read this back in 2011 and gave it a 7/10 at the time.  I've just read what I wrote after I'd read it and there were parts of it that didn't just grab me as much as I'd hoped it would. If I get the time I might try to reread it, to see what I think of it now.

Is anyone else a gver this year?  Last year I gave away The Humans by Matt Haig.

2 comments:

  1. I am Bernie, I am giving away the Lynda La Plante one, really enjoy doing this so looking forward to it!

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy it too. I know some people don't find it as enjoyable though.

    ReplyDelete