Friday, 9 January 2015

Life getting in the way and Happy New Year to all.



I've been very neglectful of my blog recently and have just looked to see when I last posted a review, which was over a month ago. 

I've read several books and will post blog reviews of them over the next few days.

Other things in our lives often get in the way of certain things that we like to do in our spare time and recently has been one of those times for me. 

With work, Christmas and my head being full of other things the blog was the last thing on my mind.  Anyway, work is still work, Christmas has been and gone until later this year and my head is still full of other things but they will clear eventually.

Finally, to all my blog followers and occasional readers have a fab 2015 everyone.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment