Friday, 4 April 2014

Planned April Reads 2014

I've a few planned reads this month.  Mind you I always plan some reads every month.  I don't always read all the planned reads and often carry them over to following months.

Below are some of the planned reads I hope to get round to this month.

Ulverton by Adam Thorpe.

The Man in the Picture by Susan Hill for my Library Reading Group.  I don't think this can be as bad as last months read as not many of the group read it.  I liked the look of it but decided it was too heavy going.

I've already finished this one and wish I'd given up on it ~ The White Lie by Andrea Gillies.

Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death and Hope in a Mumbai Slum by Katherine Boo.  A NF read, I don't read many of these.  I need to get this one back to the Library.

The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you get to read them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane. I've finished The White Lie and made a start on Behind the Beautiful Forevers. Over the weekend I read a trilogy of three short novellas, which would have made a much better story as a full length novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost finished Behind the Beautiful Forevers and will be making a start on the Susan Hill book next in time for Library dicussion on Tuesday night 15.04.14.

    ReplyDelete