Sunday, 2 March 2014

That moment when you realise that you've read something before.

I'm not talking about deja vu moments here.

Jan Ruth has a short story compilation of books for free called The Long and Short of It available from Amazon as a kindle/e-book read.

I saw a post of hers on Twitter about it and followed the link. Amazon told me that I didn't have it, so I got a copy.  Yet at the back of my mind I was sure I'd already read them.  I'm not sure how with not having a copy among my Kindle purcases.

So I decided to do some more digging after some friendly banter on FB with Jan Ruth about it.  I commented maybe too many books and too much wine had blurred my or our memory.  According to Amazon I've reviewed the stories so I was right in my first instincts.

Do you ever have moments like this?  I often buy a book only to get it home and either realise that I've already read it or that it's sitting on my TBR pile.

C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment