Friday, 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day and romantic themed books.




Just to say Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers.  Hopefully some of you might have received a card, I got one from my dear Hubby.

Are any of you planning to read any romantic themed books today or over the next few days?  I can thoroughly recommend Silver Rain by Jan Ruth and Cauldstane by Linda Gillard both of these have been reviewed over the last couple of weeks on my Blog.  Whilst Cauldstane might not be an out and out romance, there is romance involved in there.

The Jan Ruth book is on free promo for the rest of today.  See the Amazon link on the post about the promo or just search Amazon for it.  Linda Gillard has reduced Untying the Knot to 98p for Valentine's Day.  So why not treat yourself to both for less than the cost of a cup of coffee.  Hours of reading that will last longer than the cup of coffee would.

No comments:

Post a Comment