Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Lucky Blog Winner gets a personal delivery of her prize.

A few weeks ago to celebrate my 100th post I offered a competition to celebrate the 100th post.

I offered a choice of two books as the prize.  As there was only one entrant lucky Kathy (Papermate) was the outright winner.  I was planning on letting her have both but sadly I couldn't find the other one.

Well today I had to take my Mum to Blackpool Victoria Hospital for a scan and I knew that Kathy didn't live too far away.  So I decided to surprise her and personally deliver her win to her.

So armed with a pre-loved copy of The House by the Sea by Santa Montefiore, I called on Kathy.

The House by the Sea

It was lovely to meet and surprise her at the same time.  I hope you enjoy the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment