Sunday, 16 February 2014

All things Colin Firth and Pride & Prejudice.

Last night I watched the brilliant Bridget Jones and the Edge of Reason starring Colin Firth as Mark Darcy. Today I'm watching What a Girl Wants also starring the lovely Colin Firth as Henry Dashwood.

What's not to like about Colin Firth, he's great eye candy and comes across as a lovely bloke.





But who can forget this picture as he emerged from the water in Pride & Prejudice in which he starred as Mr Darcy in the 1995 TV adaptation.  Who'd have thought it's almost 20 years ago since we all swooned at the sight of him.

Yes, you are right I've got a crush on him and why ever not. I don't think I'll be on my own at all.

Now if only I still had a VHS video player as I'm sure that I've got the episodes of the drama somewhere and I could fall for him all over again.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment