Tuesday, 28 January 2014

My youngest daughter turns 21 today.

Whilst most of my posts on this blog are book related, I sometimes break the habit and post random things and this is one of those times.

I'm a Mum of 3 and my youngest daughter has turned 21 today and I just thought I'd mention it to you all. It's not been an easy 21 years by any stretch of the imagination. She was rushed into Hospital at 19 or 21 days old suffering from Bronchiolitis but as you are all aware she survived it as she's here to celebrate her 21st, even though it was touch and go at times. Thankfully there were no lasting problems from this illness.

Her life has been up and down but so have lots of peoples and at times I do wish she might choose her friends a little more carefully but life isn't a practise run and we've all to make our own choices and mistakes.

So just a quickie post to say Happy 21st Victoria and I wouldn't change you for the world.  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment