Sunday, 1 December 2013

November reads.

Not a good  month for me reading wise at all.  Started four other books which I'm still currently reading!  These are the ones that I did finish.

Longbourn by Jo Baker.  8/10.  The servants take on Pride & Prejudice, worth reading if you get the chance.

A Kestrel for a Knave by Barry Hines.  7/10.  The book on which the film Kes was based.

Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli.  7/10.  A YA book, this is the sequel to Stargirl told from Stargirl's perspective as a year long letter written to Leo.

Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield.  7/10.  An atmospheric gothic read set in Victorian times.


2 comments:

  1. You have done better than me Bernie :) I must read or recap your review on Bellman & Black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you didn't read too many either then Jane. x

    ReplyDelete