Monday, 16 December 2013

Hello blog readers.

Hello to all my blog readers.  Apologies for not having updated the blog recently.  Life has an uncanny way of getting in the way of things at this time of year.  It's very hectic with work and personally at the moment.

So much to do before the big day next week and it's usually left up to the Ladies of the household to do the majority of the work and preparations.

However, I have had time to do some reading and I'm quite busy trying to read enough books to make my amended 100 book Goodreads challenge.  If I make it and at the moment I'm on track, this will be the most books I've read in a year.

I'll be updating my blog over the next few days with all the books that I've recently read. 

How are you all coping under the pressure of this time of the year?  I hope that you're all still finding some time during the day for a cuppa and a read.  We all need some time to unwind and what better way to do it that immersing yourself in a good book.

2 comments:

  1. Know the feeling Bernie, hope your Christmas and New Year was lovely. looking forward to hearing which books you have been reading.

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lainy and I'll update soon. :-) x

    ReplyDelete