Sunday, 3 November 2013

One of the MIA books has been found.

I just thought I'd let you all know that one of the books that was MIA has now been found. You know when you have parties or people round you decide to move things to make space and make it look tidier. Well that's what I did with this book. I moved it from the table where it had been sat waiting to be read and put it in a safe place. Well that safe place was so safe that it couldn't be found. Surprise surprise, today as I was looking for it, I remembered that I might just have put some things in one of the empty kitchen drawers.

So as I opened the drawers I came across a pile of paper work that had been on the table and it was there under some of it. The book that was missing was Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli this is going to be my next read as I need to send it on to the next person in our online Mobile Library. In the same drawer was another book that I've promised to one of the Ladies in my Library Reading Group.


My piles of books in the front room that don't have a home at the moment look less precariously balanced now, as I rearranged them as I was looking for the missing book before it was found among them.  So a result all round, happy days.


2 comments: