Saturday, 2 November 2013

Linda Gillard talking about her new novel Cauldstane and other things.

I'm sure that Linda Gillard who happens to be among some of my favourite Authors won't mind me promoting this chat with Jane Davis on her blog at the address below.  It's quite an interesting chat that gives some background on her new novel and other things that include her past novels and her experiences with breast cancer.

http://www.jane-davis.co.uk/2013/10/31/author-linda-gillard-drops-by-to-pay-a-visit/

Please pop along and read the blog.  If you've not read any of Linda's books before then pop along to Amazon, where you'll be able to find all her books in either e-book or tree book versions or both in some cases. I doubt you'll be disappointed, if you enjoy an entertaining read and all the books are different which became a bit of a nightmare for Linda as publishers found it hard to place her novels in any one particular genre. My personal favourite has to be Emotional Geology, as it was the first book of hers that I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment