Saturday, 2 November 2013

Halloween read that changed from planned read to another read.

Well the best laid plans and all that.  As you will know I did plan to read I am Legend by Richard Matheson but couldn't find it.

So I chose to read The Passage by Justin Cronin but on another Halloween reading thread I stated that I was going to read The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova.  Well in the end I didn't read either of these, how fickle am I.  I ended up starting Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield it's a story that I'd chosen to read and review for NetGalley.

I was struggling with it at first but decided not to give up on it and it's shaping up quite nicely now thankfully.  You'll be able to read my review of it in due course, so keep your eyes open for further blog posts.

Happy Halloween one and all by the way even if I am a few days late, it doesn't really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment