Friday, 25 October 2013

Halloween reads and missing books.

Do you ever look for a certain book that you definitely know that you've got but despite looking for it really well, it still doesn't appear?

Well that's what's happened to me at the moment.  I watched I am Legend starring Will Smith on TV several weeks/months ago and I was determined that I was going to read I am Legend by Richard Matheson on which the film is based as my Halloween read.  However, I've looked for it several times and it remains elusive.  I'm sure that my other books like it so much that they don't want it to be read and possibly leave my House once it's been read.

So, I've decided that if it doesn't appear between know and Halloween that my Halloween read will be The Passage by Justin Cronin instead.

It's not the only book that's missing and can't be found at the moment.  I've got another book that I need to find as it's been borrowed and needs to be passed on.  My plan is to have a good look on Sunday and sort out some of the many piles of books that will be keeping both of the missing books company.

I'll let you all know how I go on and if they appear.  Wish me luck.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment