Monday, 30 September 2013

Goodreads and my 2013 Reading Challenge.

2013 Reading Challenge

It's almost a year since I joined Goodreads and I have never officially set myself a goal publically until this year. As I haven't been able to get the link from Goodreads for my Reading Challenge to work on my Blog I thought I'd manually give a record of my reads.

Originally I set my goal at 80 but as I was nearing that initial goal I decided to amend it.  I have now chosen a 100 books as my goal for this year, at the moment I have read 79 books and am 5 books ahead of target but that could all change.  Last year I read 75 books, so I've beaten that already.  As 2 of the books in this 79 are books I have given up on I plan to discount them, so I need to read 102 books to reach my goal.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment