Monday, 30 September 2013

Books read in September

As September draws to a close today I'm going to list all the books that I have read this month, starting with the highest scoring first.

My cracker of the month scoring a 9 was The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult. A thought provoking read that would have been given a 10 but I thought the ending let it down a little.

This was closely followed by an 8 which was given to To Be A Cat by Matt Haig. A quirky tale very reminiscent of Roald Dahl in my opinion.

I gave the next 3 books a 7 and they were ~ Star Girl by Jerry Spinelli, The Storycatcher by Ann Hite and The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.

Last but not least scoring a 6 was Something from Tiffany's by Melissa Hill.

I've reviewed all but the Matt Haig book this month, that review will follow in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment