Friday, 30 August 2013

August reads.

Well as August draws to a close and the nights are drawing in Summer is almost over, before we know where we are it'll be that wintry Holiday season known as Christmas.

Here's what I read in August and I might just be able to tempt some of you with something to pick up in the coming weeks and months.

Starting with the best and ending with the worst, so here goes.

Taking the joint position with 10/10 are Florence & Giles by John Harding and The Boy who Could See Demons by Carolyn Jess-Cooke.

Finding Colin Firth by Mia March and Illumination Night by Alice Hoffman both received 8/10.

Real Vampires Don't Sparkle by Amy Fecteau was a 6/10.

The Fear Factor by Robert Harris was a 4/10.

Fanfare for bottom spot with Zero points as I didn't finish it was Between You & Me by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus.


2 comments:

  1. Hey wee love, I am your newest follower. How freaky we picked the same layout/colours :D great minds hen

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is freaky. As I popped over to your blog and spotted we had the same. I picked them as it's like looking out on the world through the rain on a window quite apt with the line of work that I'm in too. You're my only follower at the moment. lol. Welcome aboard. x

    ReplyDelete